7 NIGHTS/ 8 DAYS -
Day 01: Stone Town Hotel – BB At leisure
- Meet & Greet ex Zanzibar Airport/Seaport and transfer to Stone town Hotel. (Bed & Breakfast)
- Briefing/de-Briefing by our Escort Supervisor
- Overnight at your booked Hotel.
Day 02: Full Day Historical Stone Town + Shopping + Spice Farms
- 08:00Hrs: A tour of a Historic Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on Zanzibar off the coast of Africa, may be off the beaten path, but its history and potpourri of cultures are well worth a detour on any East African itinerary. Stone Town, officially named a World Heritage Site in 2001, is the Old Town of Zanzibar City,…No trip is complete without exploring the maze of Stone Towns streets. Zanzibar might be a tropical island, but Stone Town is full of history and culture.
- Lunch at any of the many restaurants in the city, your escort can advise where you can have appetizing meals.
- Followed by Stone Town shopping of various items in Antiques and many gift shops.
- After Lunch proceed to Spice farms looking for spices and tropicalfruits. Spice Tour. The history of Zanzibar would be incomplete without the cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and many other spices which are essential ingredient in a Zanzibars everyday life, it is the island’s connection to spices and herbs. Zanzibar and Spice is a romantic entanglement that dates back to the 16th century.
- 17:00Hrs: Return to your selected Stone Town hotel for overnight on Bed & Breakfast.
- Please dress conservatively when walking through Stone Town, women should cover their shoulders and wear long skirts or trousers.
- Comfortable closed walking or hiking shoes and pants.
Day 03: 10:00Hrs After Breakfast transfer to Beach Hotel/Resort
Day 4: Beach at leisure
Day 5: Beach at leisure
Day 6: Beach at leisure
Day 7: Beach at leisure
Day 8: Zanzibar – Departure – ZNZ Airport/Sea Port
NOTE:- Please note that some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the shown seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, please contact us for TAILOR-MADE QUOTATIONS cutting across seasons.