6 NIGHTS/ 7 DAYS -
Day 01: Stone Town Hotel – BB At leisure
- Meet & Greet ex Zanzibar Airport/Seaport and transfer to Stone town Hotel. (Bed & Breakfast)
- Briefing/de-Briefing by our Escort Supervisor
- Overnight at your booked Hotel.
Day 02: Half Day Historical -Stone Town + Shopping
- 08:00Hrs: A tour of the Magic Historical Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on Zanzibar off the coast of Africa, may be off the beaten path, but its history and potpourri of cultures are well worth a detour on any East African itinerary. Stone Town, officially named a World Heritage Site in 2001, is the Old Town of ZanzibarCity, …No trip is complete without exploring the maze of Stone Town’s streets. Zanzibar might be a tropical island, but Stone Town is full of history and culture.
- Lunch at any of the many restaurants in the city, your escort can advise you where best to have a meal.
- Followed by Stone Town shopping of various items in Antiques and many gift shops.
- After Lunch proceed to Spice farms looking for spices and tropical fruits. Spice Tour. The history of Zanzibar would be incomplete without the cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and many other spices which essential ingredient in a Zanzibars everyday life are, it is the island’s connection to spices and herbs. Zanzibar and Spice is a romantic entanglement that dates back to the 16th century.
- 17:00Hrs: Return to your selected Stone Town hotel for overnight on Bed & Breakfast.
Day 3: Mangapwani Slave Caves + Spice Farms
The full day guided tour begins and ends at your hotel.You leave after breakfast and head towards north of Zanzibar for a day of adventure, thrills and excitement.
Spices:At Kizimbani, you visit the Spice Farms. Tropical fruits, Spices and other rare species of other plants are among the different vegetation to be seen on this guided tour. It is not only a tour but also a rare experience to prove why Zanzibar is referred to as the Spice Island. The four-hour guided tour begins and ends at your hotel. We leave for Kizimbani via Kibweni Palace (Sultan Rest House) to view the Persian Baths built in 1850 by Seyyid Said bin Sultan (first Sultan of Zanzibar) for his wife Princess Shehrzard – (granddaughter of Fateh Ali Shah of Persia) -. At Kizimbani, you visit the Spice Farms to see varieties of spices – Cardamom, Cinnamon, cloves black pepper, nutmeg, and tropical fruits like, – jack fruit, bread fruit, Pineapples, bananas, coconut) – and other rare plants such as henna bush, the perfume tree, and lipstick tree.
You proceed further north to Mangapwani to uncover the history of the Slave Caves –
Mangapwani Slave Caves: Built around 1880 from the cave and connected to the seaside, the area is surrounded by indigenous trees such as breadfruit, Rambo tans and scenty shrubs. It was an important transit Point for the captured slaves to be sold to the outside world at the time of the abolishment of slave trade in 1873. In 1880 to 1905, the chamber was being used as a place of concealment of the human cargo pending their disposal.
Lunch can be taken at Serena Mangapwani: Direct Payment
The area is good for bathing and relaxation. Return to your hotel
- Walking shoes. Please dress conservatively.
- Closed walking or hiking shoes
Day 3: At Leisure
Day 4: Safari Blue
The full day guided tour begins and ends at your hotel.You leave after breakfast and head towards Far West of Zanzibar for a day of adventure with the Dolphins, sandbanks, and coral reefs of Menai Bay, a conservation area off Fumba village. The Tour begins after breakfast when you are picked up from your hotel and transferred in minivans to the fishing village of Fumba. Here you will be given a life jacket demonstration followed by a briefing on the days excursion. You will then board the dhows and set off in search of the Dolphins (85% chances). The species frequently found at Menai Bay are Spinner and Bottlenose dolphins. You will be able to swim with the dolphins as long as they stay close to the boat, but is unlikely to be able to touch them, as they are of course wild animals. You will then go on to one of the selected snorkelling locations. Here you will snorkel while accompanied by a snorkelling guide to show you points of interest and to assist the beginners. Snorkel equipment will be provided. You will then move on to another island or sandbank for lunch. Lunch is traditional Zanzibar meal and typically includes a selection of BBQ fish, rice, lentils and fish curry. Chilled fresh fruit juice, mineral water and bottled soft drinks are available throughout the day. You will spend the remainder of the afternoon, relaxing, swimming or snorkelling. Return to Fumba by sail, if winds permit; setting off around 16h00 in your minivans and transferred back to your hotel.
- Swim wear, towel and water resistant shoes for walking over coral.
- Water resistant bag for cameras and other valuables.
- Sunscreen and Hat.
Day 5: Beach – At Leisure
Day 6: Beach – At Leisure
Day 7: Zanzibar-Departure – ZNZ Airport/Sea Port
NOTE:-Please note that some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the shown seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, please contact us for TAILOR-MADE QUOTATIONS cutting across seasons.