7NIGHTS/8DAYS - Ahlan
Day 01: Stone Town Hotel – BB At leisure
- Meet & Greet ex Zanzibar Airport/Seaport and transfer to Stone town Hotel. (Bed & Breakfast)
- Briefing/de-Briefing by our Escort Supervisor. – Overnight at your booked Hotel.
Day 02: Full Day Historical Stone Town + Shopping + Spice Farms
- 08:00Hrs: A tour of a Historic Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on Zanzibar off the coast of Africa, may be off the beaten path, but its history and potpourri of cultures are well worth a detour on any East African itinerary. Stone Town, officially named a World Heritage Site in 2001, is the Old Town of ZanzibarCity,…No trip is complete without exploring the maze of Stone Town’s streets. Zanzibar might be a tropical island, but Stone Town is full of history and culture.
- Lunch at any of the many restaurants in the city, your escort can advise where you can have appetizing meals.
- Followed by Stone Town shopping of various items in Antiques and many gift shops.
- After Lunch proceed to Spice farms looking for spices and tropicalfruits. Spice Tour. The history of Zanzibar would be incomplete without the cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and many other spices which are essential ingredient in a Zanzibars everyday life, it is the island’s connection to spices and herbs. Zanzibar and Spice is a romantic entanglement that dates back to the 16th century.
- 17:00Hrs: Return to your selected Stone Town hotel for overnight on Bed & Breakfast.
- Please dress conservatively when walking through Stone Town, women should cover their shoulders and wear long skirts or trousers.
- Comfortable closed walking or hiking shoes and pants.
Day 03: Full Day Prison Island + Sand Bank
08:00Hrs. we board the dhow at the seafront of Stone Town and then set sail towards Prison Island, to see the remains of the prison built to condemn Zanzibari citizens to isolation and watch the giant tortoises shuffle through the trees, with the patience that old age brings.This wonderful excursion is suitable for anyone, from those who wish to completely relax to those who want adventure and excitement. We continue boarding the dhow and then set sail towards BaweIsland ; here we will do some snorkeling with a guide to see the stunning array of colored corals and tropical fish of the islands. Then hop back on-board and let us sail you away to a sand bank where brilliant birdlife exists. A seemingly uninhabited and quiet bank in the ocean suddenly comes to life with millions of birds flying overhead and ghost crabs scurrying across the golden sands. After lunch relax on the sandbank listening to the bird life around you and the hush of waves lapping against the shore. For the more active, discover more underwater life around the sandbank and listen to stories from our crew about sailing the seven seas. We will slowly sail back to Stone Town after soaking up the in the sun and return back to the shore by 02:30pm.
- Swim wear, towel and water resistant shoes for walking over coral.
- Water resistant bag for cameras and other valuables.
- Sunscreen and Hat.
Day 4: Beach at leisure
Day 5: Beach at leisure
Day 6: Beach at leisure
Day 7: Beach at leisure
Day 8: Zanzibar – Departure – ZNZ Airport/Sea Port
NOTE:- Please note that some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the shown seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, please contact us for TAILOR-MADE QUOTATIONS cutting across seasons.